Serta Mattress Co.
Dare to Dream!
At Serta Simmons Bedding, we dare to dream and work differently. We’re proud to be one of the largest bedding manufacturers in North America and lead the way with our iconic brands - Serta®, Beautyrest®, Simmons® and Tuft & Needle®.
When you join our company, you become part of winning team that is excited and committed to helping our customers get a good night’s sleep.
Fueled by care for our people and their safety, we provide inspiring career opportunities, competitive benefits, and employee perks, and most importantly, the chance to make a positive impact in the lives of our customers.
What You’ll Do:
- The business analyst designs and documents work flow, manages and provides solutions to the business, understands the user's business requirements and business process management, and then translates them to particular software requirements.
- This position will require functional and technical proficiencies.
How You’ll Do It:
- Acts as primary liaison between the business and IT and is responsible for leading the collection of business requirements and designing solutions. Strong ability to interact with technical, functional and business teams
- Advanced BA skills with Integrations and Conversion experience (Requirements Gathering, Functional Design, Data Analysis, Data Mappings, Data Validations, Testing)
- Ensures all IT standards are followed including following all system security rules and functions, all programming structure rules and system design techniques, all system documentation and project status update reporting. Must conform to company SDLC procedures. Reports any problems or concerns to IT management
- Experience writing functional requirement specifications, writing use cases, test plans and cases
- Works with developers to realize the specifications presented
- Maintains knowledge of current trends in the field; and attends appropriate training programs to remain current with skills
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong facilitation and communication skills; strong attention to detail; strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation and interview skills
- Strong organizing and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task; analysis and problem-solving skills; negotiation skills; ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated history of exceptional customer service
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree or related technical training/experience
- Experience supporting a multi-site manufacturer preferred
Come Dream With Us!
When you join Serta Simmons Bedding, you become part of our 220-year legacy of sleep solutions with endless opportunities to impact our future for centuries to come.
Once you’re here, you’ll be part of a winning company that invests and supports our team members’ career journeys. We offer competitive benefits, job training, learning and development, and other employee perks such as our employee discount on all products.
SSB requires COVID vaccination for all roles that require air travel and/or any attendance at our corporate offices. In addition to the SSB policy, employees are required to comply with COVID policies established by a vendor or customer.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination, with respect to all terms and conditions of employment, based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed/religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping or expression), medical condition genetic information (including family medical history), or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
SSB will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees who need them, as required by law.