Sr. Demand Planning Manager, Cuisinart
Waring Products, Inc.
Conair is a leading international designer, manufacturer, and marketer of branded personal care and small kitchen appliances, cookware, hairbrushes & accessories, cosmetic bags, and travel accessories.
Conair has always been driven by a passion for innovation; it’s part of the Company’s DNA. Trendsetting products have been invented by Conair since its inception in 1959, keeping the Company always a step ahead of the competition. The company's domestic and international divisions offer a diversified mix of consumer and professional products sold in over 120 countries. The Family of Conair brands includes CONAIR, Cuisinart, BabylissPRO, Scünci , TRAVELSMART by CONAIR, and Waring.
Conair’s passion for innovation gets stronger with each decade, as evidenced by the over 1,000 patents the Company has obtained worldwide. Today, Conair and its brands are names known throughout the world. Conair continues to introduce its brands to new and emerging markets, year after year. By the 1990s, most households in America owned at least one Conair product. Today many have more than one, and the Company’s goal is to ensure that every household in the world eventually owns one of our products.
At Conair, we inspire our customers with innovative quality products and brands that enhance their lives.
The Demand Planner position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products for the Cuisinart division. The Demand Planner will create and maintain forecasts, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, and finance. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales and Marketing.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile to forecast to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Contribute to the success of company by assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- BA/BS required, in Business, Supply Chain or related field.
- S&OP experience is a plus.
- Highly analytical with an aptitude for interpreting and utilizing data to improve and propose change.
- Must be self-motivated and self-starter, with strong analytical skill, attention to detail, and systems acumen.
- Fundamental knowledge of Supply Chain including demand planning a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally for business (% if needed)
- We currently operate on a hybrid schedule; candidate must be willing to come into the Stamford office 50% of time.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HRA/Dependent Care FSA
- Paid Parental Leave Policy
- 401k and company match
- Free Lunch (in some locations)
- EAP & Employee Wellness Programs
- Volunteer Days Paid Time Off
- Commuter Shuttle to/from Stamford train station
Are you passionate about this opportunity but worried that you don’t have 100% of the experience we’re looking for? We still want to hear from you!
Apply online and let us know why you would make a great addition to Conair!