Sr. Director, Fulfillment
Kraus USA Inc.
Are you a dynamic Supply Chain leader with a proven track record leading Fulfillment strategy? Are you looking for an opportunity to lead fast paced, multi-site, growth oriented Fulfillment Centers?
Delta Faucet Company is looking for a Sr. Director, Fulfillment to serve as a key member of the Supply Chain and Service Leadership team. This role will lead people, process, and systems across all of Delta’s Fulfillment Centers (Owned, 3PL’s) that deliver products to our customers. Delta Faucet depends upon the fulfillment centers to deliver exceptional customer experience and satisfaction. In this role, you will drive productivity, quality, cost, safety, and people at the site in pursuit of our customer promise. You will create a vision and build upon operational plans, drive a mind-set and culture of continuous improvement through Kaizen and Lean initiatives, and sustain a culture of learning and development. At an individual level you will contribute to site, regional and global initiatives, solving complex problems that affect customers and work to resolve them with innovative solutions.
- Develop and deliver on strategic outcomes through building collaborative stakeholder relationships across the organization to understand evolving business needs – plant leaders, channel & customer partners, etc.
- Anticipate needs of the business with a strategic approach; applies strategic frameworks to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Provide direct and in-direct leadership for the 500+ multi-site fulfillment team by understanding and utilizing various factors to meet or exceed customer order fulfillment, productivity, cost, quality, and safety levels – fulfillment strategies, staffing plans, system parameters, schedules, continuous improvement efforts, etc.
- Deliver on key metric and financial performance through proactive daily management to mitigate risk – owned and 3PL’s
- Direct business and operations strategy projects that produce recommendations for addressing major strategic opportunities
- Communicates sophisticated strategy topics clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences through both written and verbal communication
- Strong people leader that is engaging at all levels of the organization - manages well up and down, able to assess and act on talent needs, can coach and motivate others, provides oversight of staffing levels, prioritizes work
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Proven experience preferably within Pure Play Ecommerce Fulfillment, strategy, operational roles (within operations or general management)
- Deep understanding of P&L and financial modelling
- Experienced Operator with expertise in ERP (SAP) and fulfillment systems
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large projects including fulfillment center launches
- Expertise in outbound Freight, (First, Middle, Last Mile Delivery) highly preferred
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and communication skills, strategy whitepapers
- Above average negotiation, influencing skills, customer focused mindset
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and inspires innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Company: Delta Faucet CompanyFull timeHiring Range: $152,500.00 - $239,690.00Actual compensation may vary based on various factors including experience, education, geographic location, and/or skills.
Delta Faucet Company (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish