Sr. Electrical Project Engineer
Job Title: Senior Electrical Project Engineer
Department: Electrical Engineering
Accountability: This position reports to the Sr. Electronics Mgr.
- Manage the successful EE development and launch of new products with a cross functional team
- Coordinate project planning, activities, milestones and deliverables.
- Works with external teams to develop electronic systems.
- Work with Cross Functional team to write Statement of Work for products ideas and concepts
- Vet incoming product ideation for feasibility and prototypes
- Support analysis of circuit performance of EE circuit using typical EE lab tools
- Support radiated and susceptibility testing, support trouble shooting activities
- Support PCBA manufacturing sites
- Ability to complete assigned tasks and maintain schedules for multiple projects as appropriate
- Participate in EE design review and create electrical testing requirements for a PCBA board design.
- 10% travel may be required for offsite testing and partner site visits
- Must have appropriate college degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years of electrical engineering experience related to the design of Power supplies and computer interface I/O such as Ethernet, USB, USB-PD, HDMI and RS-232.
- Must be self-motivate, results oriented and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced team oriented collaborative environment.
- Familiar with electrical test equipment, EMC testing
- Experience interfacing with customers and cross functional teams
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, accountability, self-motivation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Experience in EE PCBA manufacturing preferred
Work Environment – Office Area:
- Office Equipment
- Chemicals, (See MSDS)
Havis is the leading manufacturer of products designed for mobile workers. Our company has a legacy dating back over 75 years as a trusted manufacturer and provider of mission critical equipment with a focus on the customer. Our headquarters is located in Warminster, Pennsylvania with additional facilities in Ivyland, Pennsylvania, Plymouth, Michigan and a fourth location in Burnsville, MN. We design, engineer and build safe, reliable, ergonomically efficient products. We strive to exceed our own high standards and our customers’ expectations with flexible, integrated solutions. We pride ourselves in providing the finest quality products and services to our customers. We are committed to continually improving our products, our services and ourselves.
- Havis, Inc. - Website: www.havis.com
- Havis designs, manufactures and sells equipment for the mobile workforce
- Headquartered in Warminster, PA with additional facilities in Ivyland, PA and Plymouth, MI
- ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management System
- Fast growing company in a niche, but growing marketplace
- Company offers Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- 100% Employer Paid STD, LTD, and Life & ADD benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday benefits
- Competitive pay commensurate with education, skills, and experience
Prepared by: Human Resources
Approved by: VP of Engineering