Sr. Manager – Strategic Pricing – Deal Mgmt
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson Corporation, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that has been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor and a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE. Through innovation and collaboration, CoverMyMeds’ solutions help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives by seamlessly connecting the healthcare network to improve medication access; thereby increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment. CoverMyMeds’ network includes 75 percent of electronic health record systems (EHRs), 50,000+ pharmacies, 750,000 providers and most health plans and PBMs.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Strategic Pricing to join our rapidly growing organization. This individual will drive pricing & financial model design for new and growth products, ROI analysis and pricing governance within McKesson’s Prescription Technology Solutions (RxTS) business. Success in this role requires an inquisitive, high-integrity professional who enjoys working with creative entrepreneurs in a high-growth environment.
- Manage and enforce the overall commercial pricing process thru identifying and providing pricing governance on complex pricing strategies and revenue/profitability thru development of pricing playbook
- Define and implement competitive pricing strategy based on business and financial objectives along with external market and competitive intelligence
- Develop pricing proposals thru analyzing strategic options and responding to customer RFP inquiries. Complete analysis of pricing proposals including profitability analysis
- Work closely with the product and business development teams in understanding and quantifying the value to the customer of MRxTS product offerings
- Work closely with sales team to gain insight into customer ROI of MRxTS solutions including customers’ cost of alternative solutions
- Maintain existing pricing models as well as the development and analysis of alternative pricing structures to ensure ongoing business health and governance
- Manage and support professional development of team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
Typical Minimum Requirements:
- 10+ years of product pricing strategy, pricing underwriting, financial analysis with at least 4+ years of management experience. Healthcare industry (PBM and/or Health IT) preferred.
- Experience in value-based pricing /revenue / profitability management, pricing related marketing/sales strategy, and experience with data analytics
- Bachelor's degree with record of strong academic performance in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or Economics. Advanced degree in Business Administration preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills including the ability to effectively communicate complex financial and pricing /profitability concepts to non-finance business partners
- Excellent deductive reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Excellent Financial modeling skills including profitability modeling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Demonstrated progression in responsibilities in current or prior roles
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and make recommendations
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines
- Comfort working with complex and unstructured data
- Must be a team player, self-starter and able to work under general direction
- Tableau and Salesforce.com experience desired
At CoverMyMeds, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being. Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at CoverMyMeds, please click here.
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at CoverMyMeds. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position$90,000 - $150,000
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.ID:uDnQdo