Sr Mgr Advanced Analytics – WMT
The Sr Mgr. Advanced Analytics will serve as the Walmart TEAM resource for generating compelling, executive-level customer & business stories by taking complex data and making it simple. Activities include the development of executive insights and analysis, maintenance of automated reporting, the implementation of visualizations for all categories (Power BI, Tableau), leading and creating executive reporting across the Walmart TEAM, executive presentations, and the management of ad-hoc analytic requests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Walmart TEAM Lead Customer Strategy & Analytics, this role provides support to the Walmart sales TEAM and leadership. Key internal interfaces are with the leaders of the Walmart TEAM (VP) and Fresh and Prepared (VP’s and Sales Directors).
- Provide leadership and support to sales leaders in building Annual Team Operating Budget & monitor period results.
- Partner with sales leaders and SS&P on development and refinement of TEAM goals.
- Understand and leverage Customer financial dynamics, interfacing with Strategic Customers, as appropriate.
- Generate "best practice" tools to create a "lean" reporting environment within the TEAM.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key cross-functional partners.
Education: Bachelor's Degree is required. Master's Degree is a plus.
Experience: 7 years of relevant CPG experience to include some combination of: Customer Insights and Analytics, Customer Management. Experience with Customer Finance and Analytics is preferred.
Computer Skills: Strong technical skills required with leading capabilities in MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point, VBA, Power BI, Tableau and statistical modeling.
Other Skills: Experience with Luminate, Nuqleous, Nielsen, IRI, NPD, Retail Link, E2Open/MicroStrategy, a plus. Self-starter, proactive, collaborative, and process-oriented individuals
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.ID:uDnQdo