Sr. Planner/Buyer II
Alcon Vision, LLC
At Alcon, we are driven by the meaningful work we do to help people see brilliantly. We innovate boldly, champion progress, and act with speed as the global leader in eye care. Here, you’ll be recognized for your commitment and contributions and see your career like never before. Together, we go above and beyond to make an impact in the lives of our patients and customers.
We foster an inclusive culture and are looking for diverse, talented people to join Alcon. As a Sr. Planner/Buyer II, you will be responsible for long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals at our Manufacturing Facility in Houston, TX.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Support business execution of new programs/projects and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns.
- Monitor key sales, operations planning performance indicators, and cost-to-serve performance data.
- Coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO ALCON:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +13 yrs; Assoc.+9 yrs; M.S.+2 yrs; PhD+0 yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Work hours: 40 hours
- Travel Requirements: None
- Relocation assistance: No
- Sponsorship available: No
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
HOW YOU CAN THRIVE AT ALCON:
- See your career like never before with focused growth and development opportunities.
- Join Alcon’s mission to provide outstanding, innovative products and solutions to improve sight, improve lives, and grow your career!
- Alcon provides robust benefits package including health, life, retirement, flexible time off, and much more!
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.ID:uDnQdo