Sr. Product Manager – Liquid Cooling (Single Phase Direct to Chip)
Los Angeles, CA
The Sr. Product Manager for Liquid Cooling (Single Phase D2C) provides subject matter expertise and market knowledge for the Liquid Cooling market and Single phase D2C product portfolio. The Sr. Product Manager understands the market, competitive landscape, and the technical details of the product. The Sr. Product Manager works with the Sr. Director on the roadmap and supports the execution through the product development process. Responsible for supporting the ongoing sustaining product management for the liquid cooling single phase D2C business throughout its product lifecycle.
- Develop detailed requirements for new products based on Voice of the Customer and understanding of their product usage and buying journey.
- Work with the Sr. Director and Offering teams to align messaging and product direction with the offering Portfolio/Product roadmap globally.
- Support development of single phase D2C cooling products including launch plan and execute with regional project manager and cross-functional regional teams for new products and liquid cooling capabilities in the EMEA, North America and Asia Pacific region.
- Develop business case(s) for new product (s) and capabilities needed to support the liquid cooling business.
- Provide “train the trainer” content for the regional sales and deliver training to support new launches.
- Develop marketing messaging, product collateral with support from cross functional teams to support new product launches and sustaining product evolutions to include presentations, product demos, competitive comparisons, product documentation, and other sales enablement tools.
- Act as a sales escalation point for complex customer opportunities.
- Attend tradeshows, visit customers, meet with partners, and collaborate in industry bodies to ensure an accurate voice of customer is heard in all product plans.
- Develop / harvest historical sales and margin data for analysis of liquid cooling projects, markets, and product data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5 years' experience in a product management role
- Strong Technical knowledge of data center cooling products and applications
- Working knowledge of New Product Development Process
- Experience working with customers and field sales teams
- Strong written/oral communication, especially in communicating customer needs.
- Exceptional research and analytical skills.
- Effectively communicates technical information and complex ideas.
- Strong Preference:
- Experience with liquid cooling technologies, direct to chip and/or immersion
The successful candidate will embrace Vertiv’s Core Principals & Behaviors to help execute our Strategic Priorities.
OUR CORE PRINCIPALS: Safety. Integrity. Respect. Teamwork. Diversity & Inclusion.
OUR STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
• Customer Focus
• Operational Excellence
• High-Performance Culture
• Financial Strength
• Own It
• Act With Urgency
• Foster a Customer-First Mindset
• Think Big and Execute
• Lead by Example
• Drive Continuous Improvement
• Learn and Seek Out Development
Vertiv is a $5.0 billion global critical infrastructure and data center technology company. We ensure customers’ vital applications run continuously by bringing together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services. Our portfolio includes power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. Visit Vertiv.com to learn more.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected].ID:uDnQdo