Sr Professional Service Consultant – REMOTE
Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.
Do you have a passion for travelling to client sites and helping them make a difference in healthcare, by working with laboratories and their staff to accurately and effectively utilize our Products?
As a Senior Professional Services Consultant, you will deliver intermediate to advanced implementation or consulting projects to achieve successful on-time schedule completion and client delight. You will provide clients with mentorship and advice for workflow planning and drive adoption of standard methodologies for the greatest customer return on investment. Additionally, you may act as a member of the project team, working with the client and Clinisys teams. You will be responsible for performing contracted onsite and remote services for clients.
- Consult pre-sale and post-sale with key stakeholders to ensure project scope aligns with contracted customer expectations
- Conduct implementations demonstrating a thorough knowledge and understanding of department procedures and guidelines
- Guide the client in their decision making to achieve maximum efficiency using Clinisys best practice recommendations
- Provide continuous evaluation of process improvements by monitoring both client and departmental feedback
- Conduct training for the client as part of the overall implementation process
- Travel to client sites to install Clinisys software products following department procedures and guidelines
- Maintain a high level of commitment to superior customer satisfaction through the entire duration of the customer relationship
- Stay up-to-date on new features, enhancements, versions and products
- Resolve project issues or determine when escalation to senior staff or management is required
- Collaborates with and mentors other Professional Services Consultants to expand own and others depth & breadth of Clinisys product knowledge
- Effectively organize and prioritize project tasks to ensure timely completion of projects assigned
- Complete other projects as assigned
Skills needed to be successful
- Strong understanding of complex client/workflow concepts relative to software applications with advanced knowledge of interfaces
- Ability to understand how multiple systems work together and ability to make recommendations for improved integration and usage
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of Clinisys Products and expected to take on the role of a (SME) subject matter expert
- Ability to effectively participate on product teams
- Strong understanding of best practice implementation methodologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach and mentor others.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational, communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with all organizational levelsAbility to work independently and effectively manage multiple complex projects and priorities from start to finish
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to develop and improve workflow processes and procedures and drive client process improvements
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare or Information Technology or related degree
- 6+ years of experience in healthcare and/or IT / software environment
- 3+ year experience working in a consulting or implementation environment
- 3+ years of experience writing SQL queries (Oracle DB knowledge preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with report development (Telerik, Actuate, Crystal)
Preferred Experience & Education
- Master’s degree in healthcare, Sciences or Information Technology
- 5 years’ experience with healthcare information systems or Clinisys software products and 1 year working with Clinisys applications
- 3+ years experience in a laboratory (Clinical or Environmental)
- 3+ years experience with programming languages
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- 25-50% Travel may be required
- Moderate lifting/carrying 15-44 lbs.; use of fingers; walking/standing 2-6 hours
- Exposure to hazardous materials or various weather conditions
- Travel to client sites that can pose risk associated with healthcare organization
- May be required to follow customer location health and safety requirements
Clinisys’ Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Clinisys Information systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job description is meant to provide an accurate depiction of tasks and accountabilities that are most often associated with this role. While we strive to provide an accurate depiction, nothing in this description restricts the company from changing, reassigning, expanding or reducing scope of accountabilities and is subject to change at any time.ID:uDnQdo