Sr. SAP SCM Architect
KBI Biopharma, Inc.
The Sr. SAP SCM Architect will lead SAP business process design, configuration, and testing within the context of both project and production support efforts. The role will be responsible to support, investigate, and analyze enhancements to SAP S/4HANA to include Materials Management, Supply Chain Management, Production Planning, Inventory Management, and Warehouse Management. This also includes troubleshooting issues and developing new system capabilities, while supporting integrations with other business applications.
- Support and configure SAP Supply Chain modules by gathering requirements, creating solutions, and delivering value to the customer.
- Develop functional specifications, solution designs, and test plans.
- Review technical specs in collaboration with customers, developers and technical architects.
- Present actionable insights to drive data clean up, process improvement, compliance, improved technology utilization, and new technology adoption.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with third party consultants to drive technology transformation initiatives.
- Stay current on training and administration of SOPs, and training activities as part of operating in a validated environment.
- Communicate information that is valuable to the intended audience.
- Lead and provide direction for operational activities as well as project-based support.
- Provide technical expertise in the assigned software applications and interfaces.
- BS/BA degree in quantitative/analytical related discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or Information Systems).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience supporting SAP MM and SCM modules.
- Experience in 1-2 full lifecycle SAP project implementations, including post go-live production support.
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain management, systems lifecycle processes, change control, authoring and executing computer systems validation, and incident management deliverables.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as pharma/biopharma with exposure to computer systems validation and data integrity requirements preferred.
Salary Range: $120,000-$155,000
Salary range provided per current averages and expectations. The salary and job title for this opening will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience and may be outside this range. KBI has a robust total rewards strategy which includes an annual bonus structure for all employees, medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid PTO and holidays, 401K matching with 100% vesting in 60 days and employee recognition programs.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. (KBI) is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. Any employee entering a KBI site located in the US must either (1) have provided proof of full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) with a COVID-19 vaccination which has been granted FDA approval or Emergency Use Authorization; or (2) perform weekly COVID-19 testing with negative test results.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for KBI Biopharma, Inc. to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either KBI Biopharma, Inc. or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of KBI Biopharma, Inc. has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to KBI Biopharma, Inc. true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize KBI Biopharma, Inc. to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.ID:uDnQdo