Sr Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Dole Packaged Foods
Westlake Village, CA
Dole Packaged Foods is a purpose led nutrition and wellness organization that “champions a more equitable world.” A world where everyone has the right to nutrition from the goodness of the earth and we reduce these gaps, one action at a time.
This role is part of the Supply Chain Solutions team’s, which is a team that supports a wide range of Supply Chain Systems and Process needs across the Global Food & Beverage Group. The objective of the team is “Enable Agile and Responsive cross functional supply chain Processes across Food and Beverages group that empowers People with data driven decision making capabilities based on the foundation of an End-to-End integrated Technology platform.”
This is a techno-functional role reporting into the Supply Chain Operations department. This position acts as an Analyst between Supply Chain Business users and Systems. It requires an understanding of supply chain planning systems (SAP, BlueYonder) utilized within this group and ability to support business users to effectively use planning systems. Proven understanding of at least one Supply Chain Planning system/processes and willingness to learn technical and functional aspects of systems for demand planning, Supply Planning software is required (SAP, Blue Yonder or other planning systems).
The Sr Analyst, Supply Chain Information Systems contributes to our purpose in three major fundamental pillars:
- Service – our supply chain ensures the product reaches our customers and consumers and is measured by customer service levels.
- Cost – our supply chain contributes to reducing waste in multiple ways by reducing SLOB, dumps, reducing carbon footprint by avoiding warehouse transfers, repacks, etc.
- Growth – our supply chains empower the business growth through service and cost optimization but also innovation planning, 3PM etc
This role provides flexibility to work in a hybrid environment of home and our Westlake Village, CA office. (Hybrid is defined as 2 to 3 times per week in the office).
Support and Continuous Improvements: Seamless execution of planning workflows aligned with the processes in Supply Chain is key to our success. This role needs to support our users’ issues and new improvement needs like:
- Ensures that Demand Planning workflows and periodic processes are working and support users with issues and improvements.
- Ensures that Packaged and Frozen Supply Planning and Factory workflows that enable replenishment, production and procurement are working and support users with issues and improvements.
- Provides Techno-Functional support to Business Leads in North America and support reporting, Analytics, KPI etc using Basic SAP/Basic SQL/Power BI skills
- Coordinates with Asia teams and Software Hosting partners on weekly, periodic & annual workflows
- Support data analytics and reporting needs on Supply Chain key performance indicators, such as Inventory reporting, Fill rates, Fcst Accuracy etc using SAP/Power BI/Blue Yonder
- Identifies business processes improvements, helps Identifies technology solutions best suited for Supply Chain operations and support their implementation working with cross functional teams across the organization.
- Develops new reports, enable new processes/solutions and support activities for master data accuracy, SAP improvements etc
- Support Master data maintenance and interfaces from SAP as needed working with IT
- Support Special projects that align with the Supply Chain Solutions team objectives
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 5+ years Supply Chain Planning systems/process experience with ability to understand basic processes/systems in supply chain management.
- Experience of working/implementing/supporting planning system/process and basic knowledge of a planning KPI’s and reporting
- Ability to do basic data base SQL, Power BI reports
- Strong presentation skills
- Understands business processes and the technical specifications of data interfaces between different systems
- At least some of SAP / Blue Yonder /Power BI skills preferred but not a must. Strong motivation to learn these skills/process is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with IT and support Users across cross functional areas.
- Intermediate to advanced skillset in MS Office
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Passionate about a purpose driven career
- Technologically adept
- Strong analytical ability
- Team player
- Proactive and can work independently
Education & Certification:
- Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Computer Science or related field is required
- Ability to sit and use the computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones and use a variety of office equipment; ability to lift 15 pounds and reach overhead.
- Minimal travel may be required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
FOR JOBS BASED IN CALIFORNIA:
Hiring Pay Scale: $90,000 to $115,000
Dole Packaged Foods is committed to paying our Associates fairly and equitably. The pay rate offered will consider a wide range of factors, including but not limited to experience, education, accomplishments, and location. Pay scales are subject to review on a regular basis and will be updated as appropriate.ID:uDnQdo