Sr. Test Engineer – Veeva CRM
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
his position is for a primary testing lead in the Veeva Testing portfolio, who has a strong hands-on experience covering multiple CRM & Vault functional areas and end-to-end with all connected Integrated Systems.
- Strong hands-on experience working in both automated & manual testing in the areas of testing strategy, test story/cases, test scenarios, test scripts, test execution approaches/planning, evidence tracking, issue/bug tracking, documentation and CHR supports covering multiple CRM functional areas and end-to-end with all connected Integrated Systems.
- Should be able to effectively coordinate with other testing resources in offshore/nearshore across different locations globally.
- Actively participate to shoulder & coach the new hires (in different levels from inhouse and market) and onboard them quickly to the mainstream.
- Regularly connect with the other peers/leads across other delivery centers globally and ensure all the deliverables are aligned to the final delivery goals.
- Work in cross functional & platform testing strategies, planning, execution, tracking, reporting.
- Strong technical expertise to effectively work on multiple small/medium/large sized projects in parallel using the right testing tools, test strategies, test planning.
- Strong desire/capability to quickly learn new technologies, self-contribute & able to lead a small group of developers (3-5) from offshore and should be able to effectively coordinate with other testing resources in onshore/nearshore across different locations globally.
- Build and leverage reusable testing process, scripts and templates which can support at global scale.
- Partner with the development team and cross-functional teams to ensure the applications/components are fully integrated and functional end-to-end.
- Lead the reviews, tracking, and fixing of any defects or performance problems discovered in testing.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance, and effectively instrument on the right testing approaches.
- Should be able to work directly with multiple team members onshore/offshore/nearshore based on the tasks/projects simultaneously from testing perspective.
- Analyze existing processes and make best practice & improvement recommendations to streamline any of the existing processes which should be harmonized globally.
- Should be able to demonstrate and explain the outcome of testing.
- Effective and clear communication from/to the testing team for any issues that may affect the deliverables & timelines and outline an agreeable alternate plan.
- Ensure all the standard documentations such as Knowledge Base Docs, SOPs, test checklists, Change Requests, Test outcome/evidence, SIS/SIP, etc. are documented and continuously maintained.
- Ensure to follow all the best practices in every stage of testing, and consistent methods across deliverables using IT operating model and test frameworks are followed.
- Leverage process improvement experience to create and implement global testing models.
- 7 years of total IT experience in Software development/testing.
- 5 years of hands-on experience working in automated or manual testing in the areas of testing strategy, test story/cases, test scenarios, test scripts, test execution approaches/planning, evidence tracking, issue/bug tracking, documentation and CHR supports covering multiple CRM functional areas and end-to-end with all connected Integrated Systems.
- 3 years of experience in (i) Software Development Life Cycle methodologies including Agile and Waterfall, (ii) different testing standards and guidelines, (iii) Validated and regulated systems in Life Science domain, and (iv) Cloud and native applications.
- 1 year of experience in testing of Veeva CRM Applications or any other equivalent CRM applications.
- At least 1 active testing/automation Certification.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Testing experience in Veeva CRM covering the major CRM functionalities - such as Account management, Affiliations, Product Metrics, MCCP, Sampling, Approved Email, Engage Capabilities, Product management, User & Territory Management, Media contents, Call/eMIRF Recording, Suggestions, Surveys and iRep configurations, upstream & downstream Integrations.
- Business Analyst experie
- Prior experience in life sciences, healthcare, or related industry.
- Experience using any testing automation tool & processes to manage end-to-end test cycle.
- Experience using any of industry standard Agile tooling suites (e.g., Jira), and working knowledge in requirement grooming sessions, Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospective, tasks creation, and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with a broad matrix team and ability to influence others and achieve results.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS cares about your well-being and the well-being of our staff, customers, patients, and communities. As a result, the Company strongly recommends that all employees be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and keep up to date with Covid-19 boosters.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.ID:uDnQdo