Sub-Zero Group, Inc. manufacturer of the global premium appliance brands Sub-Zero, Wolf and Cove, is searching for a Staff Accountant to join their team within their Madison, WI corporate headquarters.
The ideal candidate will use his/her cost accounting and process knowledge, have excellent communication skills, a self-starter attitude and the ability to partner efficiently across business functions. The successful candidate will find him/herself surrounded by sharp professionals, operating in a fast-paced, intellectual and team-oriented environment.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation. Sub-Zero Group, Inc. offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs, including health, dental and vision plans, paid paternal leave, salary continuation, educational reimbursement and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead.
The Staff Accountant will have the following essential accountabilities:
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure financial statements are accurate.
- Assist with departmental and company-wide reports and projects.
- Prepare monthly sales tax returns for SZG and Affiliated Distributors.
- Maintain fixed asset records for book, tax, and AMT for SZG and Affiliated Distributors.
- Backup A/P.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Backup Sr Rebate Administrator.