Fishing Holdings, LLC
The Stocking Associate performs various merchandise stocking duties both in Receiving & on the Sales Floor.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Organizes and manages back stock daily.
- Replenishes product on shelves and in back stock as required per Merchandising guidelines.
- Unloads trucks as needed.
- Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training.
- Remains knowledgeable of advertised sales and plan-o-grams.
- Assists with pricing maintenance and signing.
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies.
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.
- Minimum Degree Required: High school diploma or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, co-workers and customers
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
- Ability to read label descriptions and stock merchandise by UPC codes
- Constantly move, lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds
- Constantly stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
- Constantly repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
- Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
- Occasionally communicate with others to exchange information
- Occasionally move objects up to 100 pounds or more
- Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
- Occasionally work in low or high temperatures
- Occasionally work in outdoor elements such as precipitation and wind
- Occasionally work in noisy environments
- Occasionally work in hazardous conditions
- Occasionally work in small and/or enclosed spaces
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at email@example.com.