Certified Meat Products, Inc.
We are a leading independent, family-owned broad-line food service distribution company located in the San Joaquin Valley. We value all our employees, near and far, because they're the foundation of our company. We are seeking a dependable and organized Class A truck driver who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina, thrives working on the road and consistently ensures safe and accurate deliveries.
Position is based in Stockton
Description of Job Tasks:
- Connect with customers as the face of our company
- Deliver food items to commercial and non-commercial operators in a timely and efficient manner
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Maintain logs of working hours, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Operate vehicle safely in a variety of traffic and weather conditions
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, etc.
- Drive trucks to weigh stations along routes in compliance with state regulations as needed
- Handle customer complaints professionally and effectively
Qualifications for Job:
- Valid Class A Driver License
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 90lbs
- Pass pre-employment Physical and Drug Test
- Acceptable Driving Record: Must be approved by our insurance company
- Competitive pay
- 401K, Medical, Vision, Dental, & PTO benefits
- Local position - means you get to be home every night!
- 4-5 days on, 2-3 days off
- Consistent hours