Store Sales Associate – Day Shift
This position is for Day Shift with schedule during store hours:
· Monday – Friday 7am to 5pm
· Saturday 8am –1pm
· Closed on Sunday
As a Store Sales Associate, you will be the reason our customers come back into the store. Customers will be excited to see your friendly face because of the outstanding customer service you provide and the important relationships you develop with our regular and new customers every day! You will assist customers with all paint related needs, including placing orders, product, and color questions, and recommending additional products to make their job easier.
Store Sales Associate Main Responsibilities
- Greet and assess customer needs as they come into the store and offer solutions
- Mix, tint, and match paint to customer request
- Suggest and upsell additional products, such as brushes, rollers, and tape
- Ensure store is always clean and stocked with paint and other store products
- Process orders and payments request in person, over phone, online, and email
- Will use POS system to receive payments and cash out customers
- Reporting to the Store Manager
Store Sales Associate Important Qualifications
- Customer service skills with a team-oriented focus and stable job history
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver license, with no restrictions and an acceptable driving record
- Available to work flexible retail hours including evenings, weekends, holidays, and possible overtime
- We ask that you can stoop, kneel, crouch, lift and carry up to 80 pounds periodically and 50 pounds regularly
Text the word "PPG" to 412-744-8360 to apply for this position via text!
Do you want to add a little color to your career? We encourage opportunities for advancement, support your success through collaborative team efforts while allowing you to shine. If you are looking for a great company and career growth potential, then PPG is the company for you, APPLY TODAY!
Here at PPG, we make it happen, and we are looking for candidates of the highest integrity who share our values, with the commitment to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected].
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.