Strategic Account Manager – Renewables
Are you ready?
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will develop and implement strategy for increasing sales and profits with strategic customers and call on Corporate accounts and others as assigned.
This position will support the Northeastern US territory
In this role you will:
- Use strategic and tactical application of account strategy across various sites and divisions
- Coordinate needs of specific customers
- Train districts, branches, and Field Account Managers as required
- Identify opportunities at assigned accounts, and communicate those opportunities to appropriate personnel
- Develop key relationships with assigned accounts
- Coordinate activities with key suppliers
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years experience in progressively more responsible sales, marketing, and/or operating experience
- Previous Account Representative experience preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- Experience with sales, marketing, and operating processes
- Knowledge of financial analysis methods and techniques; pricing strategies and techniques
- Knowledge of SAP
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to make oral and written presentations to to all levels of audiences of different sizes and makeup
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to execute plans on time, on budget, and achieve successful results
- Extensive travel required
The expected rate of pay for this position is $108,000 - $120,000 annually depending on experience. This position is also eligible for sales incentives, based on specific and relevant business metrics.
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into our company because we believe it’s the right thing to do and the right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, and we work to build a collaborative environment where our employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
Apply now and find out what’s next for you.At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12 months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits. Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!ID:uDnQdo