Structuring Operator (G-Nights)
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What you have:
- Previous experience in the operation of manufacturing equipment
- Previous experience using common hand tools
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Ability to interpret sketches, diagrams, assembly prints and basic blueprints
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Continuous standing
- Frequent walking
- Frequent pushing and pulling
- Frequent upper extremity use
- Good communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Set up, operate and perform basic maintenance on production equipment
- Maintain records, reports and other documentation
- Operate an overhead lift and/or pole hyster
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Remain safety-focused
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- The manufacturing environment is not climate-controlled and can be noisy
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.ID:uDnQdo