Subcontracts Administrator (Hybrid)
Title:Subcontracts Administrator (Hybrid)
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
This position is Hybrid and will require the employee to work out of our Houston, TX HQ on a regular basis.
The Subcontracts Administrator will:
- Qualify subcontractors.
- Issue requests for information (RFIs).
- Issue requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Prepare subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract.
- Perform commercial evaluations of proposals.
- Negotiate subcontracts.
- Issue properly authorized awards/subcontracts.
- Resolve Subcontractor Claims in a timely manner.
- Handle cradle to grave subcontract management (pre-award to file closeout).
- Serve as liaison between subcontractor and project manager.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience.
- Must have both Federal Government contracts/subcontracts experience as well as commercial contracts/subcontracts experience.
- Must have excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Requires strong problem-solving skills and able to develop potential solutions.
- Must be organized, meticulous and demonstrate strong time-management skills and be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong business writing skills.
- Requires proficiency with MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Deltek.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY AT KBR
At KBR, we are passionate about our people, sustainability, and our Zero Harm culture.
These inform all that we do and are at the heart of our commitment to and ongoing journey toward being a more inclusive and diverse company. That commitment is central to our team of teams philosophy and fosters an environment of real collaboration across cultures and locations. Our individual differences and perspectives bring enhanced value to our teams and help us develop solutions for the most challenging problems. We understand that by embracing those differences and working together, we are more innovative, more resilient, and safer.
We Deliver – Together.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.ID:uDnQdo