Summer Scholar , Engineering
Build an Aviation Career You’re Proud Of
Your work ties us all together, helping our teams function and operate. Experience opportunities to learn and be a part of an organization that has your back. And with competitive compensation and total rewards, you’ll also enjoy our great perks.
What’s it like at StandardAero
Collaboration, teamwork, and having each other's backs are the norm here. Our growth in this expanding industry means getting career stability and opportunities to grow. With great resources, an inclusive atmosphere, and a culture based on shared values, we’ll support you in building a solid career with a team you can count on.
StandardAero is seeking motivated, eager, and innovative students looking to join one of our Engineering teams for the 2024 summer term.
As an intern at StandardAero, you will gain hands-on industry experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with our teams that raise the standard of excellence.
Over the course of your 10–12-week internship, you will have the opportunity to: Determine and document the modification status/configuration of products being processed for repair or overhaul to verify compliance to the applicable regulatory and customer requirements.
Join our team today and build an aviation career you’re proud of!
What you’ll do:
- Track project milestones
- Work closely with upper management & project team members
- Delegate tasks among the project team
- Assist in resolving issues involving team members
- Update upcoming deadlines and review specific assignments
- Seeking students/interns who are pursuing their Bachelor’s degree or higher in analytics, economics, Finance, Business, Mathematics, Engineering or a closely related discipline.
- Strong attention to detail, with interest in process improvement
- Ability to work independently multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities in order to meet deadlines
- Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident
- Microsoft Office a plus
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- The ability to effectively delegate
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management Skills
Raising the Standard of Excellence since 1911
With over a century of proven excellence, StandardAero has become an industry leader in MRO services and customized solutions in the aerospace field. Our shared values and learning-based culture inspire our team to exceed their potential and power our customers’ missions worldwide. With on-the-job training, advancement opportunities, and excellent benefits, StandardAero invites you to experience a fulfilling and meaningful career with us.
Inclusivity Is Our Standard
StandardAero offers equal employment opportunities for all. Our supportive environment celebrates diversity with no room for harassment or discrimination of any kind. We invite you to bring your authentic self to our team and experience our welcoming culture.