- Supervises and sets the direction for all General Foremen, Field Engineers, and Foremen.
- Schedule equipment, materials, tools, and subcontractors to effectively utilize all resources and maximize production.
- Train and implement standardized work plans and work assists Field Operations Manager in process improvement efforts.
- Acts as an electrical consultant to supervisory and field personnel.
- Understands and enforces company, Jobsite specific, federal, and state safety regulations on site and discusses concerns with Site Manager.
- Assist Site Manager in communicating and negotiating with the owner regarding major project.
- Compares actual costs to the job estimate for specific discipline and informs the Site Manager of cost over-runs and the utilization of company.
- The Superintendent is accountable for verifying that the project construction activities and project engineering are in conformance with the Project Quality Plan, and Work Superintendents
- May at times act as a project leader in the absence of the Site
- Participate, development and technical accuracy.
- Establish and maintain crew and equipment matrixes, comparing information back to established Work Plans and updating Operations Analysis as needed.
- May at times visit proposed project sites to support Estimating and Business
- Will be required to travel and stay at project sites
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record (MVR).
- Thorough knowledge of tools and equipment uses and
- Experience in job costing
- Knows and understand the required federal and state codes
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- We provide paid sick leave as required by Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA/HSA, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K with matching contribution.