General Shale Brick
Supervisor – Denver, CO
General Shale Brick, Inc., a leading manufacturer of brick and masonry materials, is seeking a Supervisor for our production facility in Denver, CO. The successful candidate will manage the departmental operations within a highly automated manufacturing environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and directing employees to ensure compliance with production and quality goals, safety policies, and company rules.
- Coordinating maintenance repair work and ensuring equipment is kept in proper working condition.
- Using problem-solving and critical thinking techniques to improve process and safety issues.
- Organizing production schedules to ensure the maximum utilization of equipment and personnel.
- Production inventory accuracy, periodic physical counts, and adjustment requests.
- Excellent communication skills, computer literacy, and mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and robotics is a plus.
- The desire and ability to grow within General Shale.
- Higher education or previous career experience.
This is a leadership position with a competitive salary and benefits, including health and life insurance, 401(K) with company matches, vacations, holidays, and more.ID:uDnQdo