Supervisor Production – B Shift – Goodlettsville, TN
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for maintaining high production, quality, and yields while ensuring the safest working environment possible. This position requires an essential understanding and control of the production process, accurate record keeping, and general line maintenance and staffing.
· Checking daily production orders to ensure fulfillment of customer orders
· Ensuring every position is filled before start-up of production line
· Overseeing Team Member morning exercises and job rotation to facilitate ergonomics
· Ensuring all machinery is performing to the highest standard possible.
· Ensuring all workstations have passed USDA Inspection
· Promoting safety daily as well as through monthly safety meetings
· Ensuring accurate shipments, rotation of inventory, and proper coding of products.
· Additionally, knowing and communicating company benefits and compensation policies to Team Members
· Providing encouragement to Team Members to build the best team possible
· Critical ability to perform the human relations functions such as training Retaining, and counseling on personal and professional problems.
· Overseeing various processing operations and working with other supervisors in solving problems
· Keeping records of reworked or returned product
· Providing continuous education on the importance of quality
· Performing other responsibilities as the need arises
· Education: High school diploma; education beyond high school including special training, vocational school and/or college courses is preferred.
· Computer Skills: Basic computer skills helpful.
· Communication Skills: Strong communication skills.
· Supervisory: This position is responsible for supervising a group of
· personnel who perform somewhat identical and related tasks or
· Travel: 1-5 trips per year.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:Yes
B Shift (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.ID:uDnQdo