West Columbia, SC
What you will do
Perform installation, inspection and service on Engineered and Pre-Engineered systems such as clean agent, CO2, kitchen hood suppression and paint booth. Additionally provide services to other related building system products at customer sites such as portable fire extinguishers. Service, troubleshoot and install many different manufacturers including Simplex and ANSUL. Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics, and operational product manuals. Manage daily service call, customer activity and program system products.
How you will do it
- Assist Customers will all questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Participation in an on-call rotation for Emergency Service.
- Preform NFPA required maintenance and services on an array of Suppression Life Safety equipment.
What we look for
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Outstanding Customer Facing service and problem-solving skills
- PC Skills including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing
- Engineered System Inspection and Service Experience
- Any manufacturers certification is a plus; Fike, Kiddie, Ansul
- Experience with Kitchen Hoods
- Clean Agent- FM200, Novec, CO2
- Detection and Control
- High Pressure and Inert Gas experience
What we offer:
· Competitive Starting Pay
· Paid Training
· Global Advancement Opportunities
· Company Vehicle (as applicable)
· Referral Bonuses
· Comprehensive Benefits
· Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
· Health Savings Account (HAS)
· Life Insurance
· 401(k) savings plan with company match
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Program
· And More!
Terms and Conditions of such benefits programs are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Company.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.ID:uDnQdo