Systems Engineer II Radar Integration Matlab Linux Onsite White Sands
White Sands, NM
Country:United States of America
Location:NM101: White Sands, NM Bldg LC38 White Sands Missle Range Building LC38, White Sands, NM, 88002 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling – to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today’s mission and stay ahead of tomorrow’s threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world.
In Systems Integration and Test (SI&T) we integrate, verify, and validate our products. We put our systems together, exercise them in the lab or in the field, measure and analyze performance, and make sure our products work the first time and every time. To accomplish this we develop plans and procedures, debug and evaluate system functions and interfaces, develop test environments, and work hand-in-hand with our customers.
The Mission Capability and Verification Center (MCVC) located on White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), NM is searching for a qualified Systems Engineers to join the Effectors and Mission Support team to support Multi-Disciplined Radar System level testing and mission system scenarios. Candidates will collaborate with multi-disciplined SI&T engineers and customer teams executing our test events.
This position is an onsite role. Significant travel expected is anticipated to exceed 50%. Travel will be required to support Integration & Test activities throughout the Missile Range, as well as at other US and international locations
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic systems using schematics and standard test equipment.
- Hands-on support to integration, operation and maintenance of radar systems
- Perform analysis and problem-solving of systems issues real-time
- Work in a team environment and directly interface with customers and management across multiple disciplines.
- The position requires working both in an on-site office environment and in the field supporting our tests.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Experience working in an engineering environment, supporting integration of complex systems such as a radar
- Experience with data collection and analysis using analysis software
- Experience using command line interfaces
- Experience troubleshooting electronics, circuitry, RF hardware, and/or schematics.
- Active and transferrable U.S. government issued security clearance is required prior to start date. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Identifying issues and anomalies, and investigating to determine root cause and impact
- Experience working with X band RF technology used in air and missile defense systems.
- Experience with MATLAB and data analysis
- Experience with Linux
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
- Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
- Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
- Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Clearance Information: This position requires an active, in-scope security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here: https://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htmThe salary range for this role is 64,000 USD - 128,000 USD. The salary range provided is a good faith estimate representative of all experience levels. RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role, function and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills.Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.This role is a U.S.-based role. If the successful candidate resides in a U.S. territory, the appropriate pay structure and benefits will apply.RTX anticipates the application window closing approximately 40 days from the date the notice was posted. However, factors such as candidate flow and business necessity may require RTX to shorten or extend the application window.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo