Systems Engineer Integration
Mikros Systems Corp.
San Diego, CA
Noblis MSD scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy secure shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Noblis MSD employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Systems Engineer - Intergration
Noblis MSD is seeking a Systems Engineer with experience in PMW 160 systems to include CANES or Agile Core Services (ACS) to provide integration engineering and design support. This position requires demonstrated experience in Virtualization and/or Cloud Solutions, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7/8 OS, Windows Server 2016/2019 OS, Active Directory, Group Policy, Cisco IOS/ISE.
This position is On-Site, Customer Site
- As a team member, integrate numerous shipboard IT systems with the ship’s enterprise network (CANES)
- Document repeatable processes and procedures for these integrations
- Integration points: Active Directory and OpenAM, MS Exchange, VMWare, AWS, OpenShift, MS Systems Center solutions, System Incident and Events Management, IIS, JBOSS, Cisco Integrated Services Engine, and Group Policy Management
- Automate these processes using PowerShell and Ansible along with Git/BitBucket for script and configuration data management
- All of this work comprises the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) of the CANES Hosted and Connected Systems Integration Manual (HACSIM). The HACSIM AI Automation Tool is a complex product.
- You will identify areas for improvement, innovation, simplification and subsequently take the lead on executing those plans.
- You can expect to be mentored to grow into new skillsets and will network with engineers from a wide range of Navy systems: Logistics, Medical, Maintenance, Tactical, Weapons, and Intelligence.
- Current active DOD Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated technical expertise in multiple areas of the solutions described above.
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Cisco Networking
- Active Directory Experience
- Group Policy Management
- CSWF Certification (CompTIA Security + or higher plus a MS Server, MS Windows 10, Linux, CCNA, or similar certification)
- Ability to continually adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to work with clients, team members, and management staff; including both DOD civilian and contractor personnel
- Bachelors degree in related technical field. Six years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree OR an Associate's degree and three years.
- 4 years of recent US Naval support experience in addtiona to the above
- Demonstrable experience in reconfiguring Virtualization Solutions, Linux OS, Windows OS, Active Directory, Group Policy, Cisco IOS/ISE, or bash/PowerShell/Ansible scripts.
- Working with diverse groups including active-duty military, government civilians, and other contractor staff
- Terraform or other Infrastructure as a Service or Infrastructure as Code (IaaS/IaC)
- OpenShift containerization
- Integration with tactical data feeds
- Multicast video
- Git Repositories
Client Engagement· Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure · Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers · Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals
At Noblis we recognize and reward your contributions, provide you with growth opportunities, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, and work-life programs. Our award programs acknowledge employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our service standards. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in our benefit programs. Other offerings may be provided for employees not within this category. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Benefits page on our Careers site.
Salary at Noblis is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, the combination of education, certifications, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, internal and external equity, location, and clearance level, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements and applicable employment laws. The projected compensation range for this position is provided within the posting and are based on full time status. Part time staff receive a prorated salary based on regularly scheduled hours. The estimated minimum and maximum displayed represents the broadest range for this position (inclusive of high geographic and high clearance requirements), and is just one component of Noblis’ total compensation package for employees.
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, and Noblis MSD tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]