Systems Engineer IT
Transforming the Future with Convergence of Simulation and Data
Systems Engineer IT
Our client in Auburn Hills, MI is looking for a Test Specialist, Engine & Hybrid Powertrain. This is a Contract position.
This position will be responsible for addressing all aspects of IT according to the corporate standard. You will collaborate with end-users and the corporate IT team to ensure IT systems are working as expected while ensuring global policies and procedures are followed. You will interact with them at all levels to understand their needs and concerns to determine improvement opportunities.
· Ensure IT systems like user equipment or server room equipment is working as expected
· Foster and develop relationships and open communication with all levels of plant personnel
· Complete IT projects on time and within budgeted resources in support of the annual corporate business plan
· Manage and report on plant IT activities and issues
· Assist in the development and implementation of global IT policies and procedures
· Assist in the implementation of global cyber security initiatives
· Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
· 3 to 5 years of experience in IT operations in automotive/manufacturing industry
· Experience with DHCP, Active Directory, InTune, VMWare, BigFix, VEEAM, O365
· Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher, Windows 10/11
· 1 to 3 years of Project Management Experience
· Experience with Cyber Security incl. related tools like Rapid7
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
· Excellent time management and organizational (prioritization) skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve new and unique problems
How You Will Be Successful:
· Envision the Future
· Communicate Honestly and Broadly
· Seek Technology and Business “First”
· Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing and artificial intelligence (AI).
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration. To learn more, please visit altair.com .
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
At our core we are explorers; adventurers; pioneers. We are the brains behind some of the world’s most revolutionary innovations and are not only comfortable in new and uncharted waters, we dive in headfirst. We are the original trailblazers that make the impossible possible; discovering new solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges.
Altair is an equal opportunity employer. Our backgrounds are diverse, and every member of our global team is critical to our success. Altair's history demonstrates a belief that empowering each individual authentic voice reinforces a culture that thrives because of the uniqueness among our team.ID:uDnQdo