Table Games Dealer – Part Time – Gold Strike
- Deal one or more Game Types proficiently; including Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, Specialty Games (Poker), and variations.
- Protect, control, and verify the accuracy of fills, credits, openers/closers, and marker transactions; accurately exchange cash or markers for chips; collect losing bets, pays winning bets, and collect commission based on game dealt.
- Communicate verbally with supervisors or Table Games Managers about unnatural or irregular play and disputes on the game.
- Notify the supervisor immediately of all mistakes or claims and resolves them only at the direction of the supervisor.
- Verbalize player instructions, card totals, results, or any other information as required in the procedures of each game.
- Maintain a helpful and courteous atmosphere in the game.
- Promote and maintain the highest level of service to all guests while staying alert to their needs and responding effectively to guest inquiries; resolve guest complaints within the scope of authority; otherwise, refer the matter to management.
- Notify the supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft
- Perform other job‐related duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of dealing with multiple table games experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Six (6) months of dealing with multiple table games experience.
- 2 core games plus carnival games offered.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Gaming Registration
. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to communicate effectively, concisely, and logically in a timely manner and at an appropriate level, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to multi‐task and work well in a fast-paced, team‐oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints and within established deadlines, with particular attention to detail.
- Effective listening abilities with strong judgment skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Able to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling, and squatting.
- Able to work in an environment where pipe, cigar, and cigarette smoking are permitted.
This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all‐inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.
This position may require strenuous physical activities and exposure to pipe, cigar, and/or cigarette smoking. An ability to work a flexible schedule, including extended hours, weekends, and holidays may also be required.
Physical/Sensory Requirements & Work Environment Form
This is a required checklist for attachment to Position Descriptions. It clarifies the smallest components of the mental and physical requirements of the job. Check all areas that are essential in performing the job, according to the essential functions section in the position description guidelines. Signatures are to be obtained at the time of the interview for the position.ID:uDnQdo