Tableau and QlikView Developer in Quality Organization
onsemi is seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join the corporate quality team to design, develop, implement, and support critical reports for the Quality Organization, and collaborate with cross-functional teams and business users to define business and reporting requirements.
Performance Objectives / Core Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
design, develop, implement, and support critical reports for the Quality Organization.
· Work with cross-functional teams and business users to define business and reporting requirements.
· Build enterprise reports and dashboards in Qlikview and/or Tableau.
· Work with end users to define requirements.
Graduate of BS Computer Information System, Data Analytics, or similar degrees.
Successful candidates for this position should have:
- Proficient with analytical programming languages such as SQL, R or Python.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, SharePoint).
- Knowledge of development in Tableau and/or QlikView is an advantage.
- Ability to work and build relationships across multiple functional areas and levels in the organization across global locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proactive team player enthusiastic with high work ethics.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.ID:uDnQdo