Tally Clerk- 2nd Shift
- This position will report to the: Plant Manager
- Travel Requirement: None
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Shift: 2nd Shift
- Employment Category: Full time - Regular
- Pay range: $18.00 - $20.00
INGENUITY GROWS GOOD.
Guided by its purpose — Ingenuity Grows Good — Bolthouse Farms is recognized as a leader in growing, manufacturing, and distributing high quality, nutrient dense branded products. Employing more than 2,200 people and headquartered in Bakersfield, California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, Bolthouse Farms is one of the largest carrot growers and distributors in the U.S. and manufactures the No. 1 premium refrigerated branded beverage in U.S. retail. Bolthouse Farms is made up of farm and food fanatics who work every day to serve Our Land, Our People, and All People. Visit Bolthouse Farms or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to learn more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IN THIS ROLE
The Tally Clerk creates inventory systematically as it’s physically produced, audits inventory to ensure physical and system attributes match and are correct and that all new inventory meets criteria for acceptance into the warehouse. Coordinates with production on correcting issues with new production and on handling of rework product.
- Process new production to ensure physical inventory is reflected accurately systematically, and that inventory meets criteria for acceptance into the warehouse
- Document audits of new production
- Coordinate with Production on correcting issues with new production, and the timely physical and systematic handling of rework product
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues preventing the systematic processing of new production
- Reconcile production pack out against item demand to identify shorts or overages
- Ensure inventory in the physical deposit location for new production matches what’s showing systematically
- Complete process audits to monitor the adherence of handling procedures, including investigation to determine root cause and communication to necessary parties
- Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High school diploma or GED; six to nine months of related warehouse experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to read and interpret safety, operating, and maintenance documents
- Ability to accurately write routine reports and simple correspondence
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Pro-active mindset with the ability to apply common sense and good judgment under minimal supervision
- Must be able to work as a team and follow instructions
- Confident learning and using the equipment and tools used to perform the job
- Possess basic mathematical skills (such as adding and subtracting)\
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs preferred: Access, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and Word
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Experience with JD Edwards and Red Prairie WMS a plus
- Warehouse/cold storage/shipping dock
- Exposure to cold (34 degrees)
- Occasional exposure to sub-zero temperatures
WHAT WE OFFER
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Bolthouse Farms and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: TalentAcquisition@bolthouse.com for additional support and guidance.
Bolthouse Farms does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Bolthouse Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
2nd Shift (4:00PM-01:30AM) ID:uDnQdo