Target Analyst Reporter (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph)
Annapolis Junction, MD
COMSO, Inc. is a powerhouse when it comes to empowering federal government stakeholders to fulfill their mission with confidence and efficiency. Our staff brings knowledgeable IT systems expertise, software development proficiency, innovative learning solutions for workforce development, and exceptional operations and production support. We were founded in 1988, and remain a recognized woman owned small business, operating in several states including Maryland, Georgia, Hawaii, Texas, and Alaska. We are honored to be recognized as a Top Workplace for six years running by the Baltimore Sun Media Group.
Currently, we are seeking a Target Analyst Reporter to join our Team!
- The Target Analyst Reporter prioritizes, assesses, evaluates and reports information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, combined with related collateral sources when appropriate to provide synthesized product to customers.
- The Target Analyst Reporter writes reports which may require significant editing; may require assistance in determining reportability of an activity; requires assistance in locating reportable information (i.e. can only run basic queries or may require raw information to be provided); may require assistance in determining the focus of report; is familiar with basic SIGINT reporting policies; may require familiarization with SIGINT and collateral report repositories to conduct research that would enhance reporting the ability to pull information from multiple sources and combine it into reports/products in response to requests by management and external customers; and requires mentorship and/or significant guidance from Government personnel.
- TS/SCI w/ POLYGRAPH REQUIRED BEFORE CONSIDERATION
- Active TS/SCI with appropriate Poly Clearance
The Level 2 Target Analyst Reporter shall possess the following capabilities:
- Experience within IC in drafting and/or editing for release finished, serialized SIGINT product reports.
- Ability to author reports based off simple traffic or a limited amount of traffic.
- Knowledgeable of various technologies and/or topics to identify analytic vectors.
- Experienced in the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze, process, and disseminate SIGINT information in accordance with established requirements and priorities.
- Experienced in the use of software applications and databases associated with SIGINT report writing and target development.
- Familiar with more advanced SIGINT reporting policies, e.g. the use of STI, unusual tearlines, Post-Publication actions, RFIs, etc.
- Familiar with SIGINT and collateral report repositories and demonstrates the incorporation of independent research to enhance reporting.
- At least eight (8) years demonstrated experience as a Target Analyst supporting the IC or US military is required At least two (2) of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
The ideal candidate has excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, and possesses the following knowledge and experience:
- Uses innovative approaches to solve complex problems
- Is detail-oriented, well-organized, effective communicator, excellent presenter and able to prioritize across multiple assignments
- Motivates others to reach team goals
- Establishes trust at multiple levels by communicating via technical jargon with their teams, and translating those solutions for Senior Leadership understanding.
Education & Experience:
- Qualifications: At least eight (8) years demonstrated experience as a Target Analyst supporting the IC or US military is required At least two (2) of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- 100% company-paid Medical deductible w/ low premiums, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- 401K: 6% dollar-for-dollar match (vested immediately)
- Parental Leave (same amount of time for mother & father)
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Federal Holidays
- Birthday Holiday
- 2-week fully paid Sabbatical every 5 years
- Emergency Facility Closure Days
COMSO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.ID:uDnQdo