Tasting Room Floor Supervisor
Columbia Crest Winery
A Tasting Room Floor Supervisor job in Woodinville, WA is available at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates (SMWE). Overall purpose of this position includes responsibility for leading wine shop operations and supporting daily hospitality activities that drive sales results and deliver exceptional visitor experiences.
This role will require evening and weekend availability.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is a premium wine company that is proud to call the greater Seattle area our home. We are a collection of distinctive wine estates and maker of some of the finest wines in the world because we value our vineyards and the art of winemaking. This focus has resulted in our ability to offer our consumers extraordinary and distinctive wines from some of the best regions in the world.
Tasting Room Floor Supervisor job responsibilities include:
- Supervise all aspects of wine shop operations, including sales, customer service standards and personnel management along with the coordination of daily on-site hospitality activities that drive sales results.
- Create positive guest experiences through ongoing staff support, training, and development.
- Act as consistent communication liaison between management and Guest Services staff. Provide clear direction to entire Guest Services staff regarding company strategies and management direction.
- Assist in creation of weekly schedule for wine shop that supports business needs and controls labor costs.
- Assist with monitoring inventory levels of wine shop products Help to create sustainable business building programs.
- Ensure proper execution of all wine shop procedures, cash management and financial accountability.
- Minimum 21 years of age with High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience with the ability to train and develop employees in a retail environment.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Permit and Class 12 Permit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that should include public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to train others and monitor their performance
- Strong experience with Register/POS systems.
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Office.
- History of responsible use of alcohol and other appropriate conduct, as well as fitness to be licensed, permitted, and/or certified by state and/or local regulatory bodies.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
$22.27 - $28.94 per hour based upon relevant experience.
At Ste. Michelle Wine Estates we believe in paying our employees equal pay for equal work. Individual offers are made dependent upon a candidate’s prior experience and education level as it pertains to the role.
Benefits of working with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates:
Our Total Rewards programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented, curious people with a passion for innovation, collaboration, continuous improvement, and growth. We offer leading programs that inspire and reward superior performance and foster an inclusive, diverse, and healthy workforce.
- Health Care Coverage including medical, dental, vision & prescription – eligible on date of hire for full-time employees
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match and Supplemental Contribution
- Employee Wine Discounts
Culture at Ste. Michelle:
We Challenge: We are driven to succeed in everything we do, and we challenge ourselves and our team to perform at the highest level.
We Care: We put people first – our team, our consumers, our customers, our communities.
We Collaborate: We believe there is nothing we can’t accomplish – together – and we believe lifting up those around us is essential to achieving both individual and collective success.
Harvest your potential, Uncork the possibilities! If you are interested in Tasting Room Floor Supervisor job in Woodinville, WA, please apply now.
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. For more information, see the EEOC's "Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law" poster.ID:uDnQdo