Tempur Sealy, Inc.
Tempur-Pedic Team Lead’s primary responsibility is to provide excellence in customer service while selling and marketing Tempur-Pedic products. In addition, this individual will serve as a member of management when the Store Manager is not available. This could include opening and/or closing the store as well as covering the management duties.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Support management in overall store leadership and supervision
- Drive brand awareness and brand advocacy to exceed projected store goals to include teaming up with partners in local market to raise awareness across the region
- Aides recruiting, hiring, and monitors development of the store associates
- Serve as an example in providing premium customer experience and building relationships with our consumers.
- Support management in maintaining high standards of visual merchandising and brand presentation
- Ensure financial objectives and controls are consistently and correctly managed
- In the absence of store management, provides the leadership necessary to ensure the store consistently operates to Tempur-Pedic standards
- Foster and support a collaborative and open environment across all areas of the company
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.ID:uDnQdo