Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
May do one or more of the following for high-end equipment (segment 5+); press operation, copier operation, bindery, fulfillment, QC, final check, pickup/delivery, facility maintenance, mailroom duties. This is an allocated position and exists only when business needs warrant it and must be approved by the Regional Director.MS Operations. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows Ricoh Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Responsible for any or all of the following functions including copy and mail center services, conference rooms and AV management, convenience copier fleet management, and various support services.
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently preparing, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick - steady pace while still maintaining quality/error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Maintains all required reporting tools.
- Demonstrates the ability to calibrate equipment by producing likeness in color and quality as required matching originals.
- Demonstrates the ability to transfer files electronically by sending files from the network to color equipment.
- Produces error-free/perfect work by demonstrating the operational knowledge of the use of the duplication equipment used in the location.
- Maximizes print performance as workflow permits, by simultaneously performing a minimum of two functions on print equipment.
- Troubleshoots all hardware and software issues with equipment.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner,