Technology Solutions Designer – CMTA
CMTA is one of the fastest growing engineering firms in the U.S. with nationally recognized expertise in sustainable, high performance building engineering. We are a collaborative, competitive, innovative, and energetic group of engineers and team leaders who incorporate a holistic approach towards consulting engineering, performance contracting, and zero energy projects. We focus on finding engineers whose personalities lead them to excellence, and we provide exceptional opportunities for our employees.
CMTA is seeking applicants for a Technology Systems Designer position in our Minnapolis office. This position will require some travel based on location.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Minimum 3-6 years of proven experience designing Information and Communications Technology Systems (Data Networks, Nurse Call, Medical Technology, Electronic Safety & Security, Paging, Wireless, DAS, etc.).
- Self-starter with excellent teamwork, proactive planning and organization skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Qualified Experience using Microsoft Office365, Autodesk BIM 360, Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks design software.
- Written and verbal communication skills for client facing interactions.
- Degree in Electrical or Technology Engineering preferred.
- BICSI Registered RCDD certification or working towards certification preferred.
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
EEO is the Law
If you require assistance applying online, email [email protected]. Please include a description of the specific accommodations you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. If you are selected for an interview, please notify your recruiter of your accommodation needs. All efforts to provide reasonable accommodations will be made.