Technology Targeting Specialist – Mid
Technology Targeting Specialist - Mid
***This position requires an active TS/Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI) security clearance with the ability to obtain a Counterintelligence Polygraph clearance.***
Cherokee Preting is seeking ana Technology Targeting Specialist to leverage publicly available information and provide all source analytic products in support of defense intelligence.
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay commensurate with experience.
Full time benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other possible benefits as provided. Benefits are subject to change with or without notice.
Technology Targeting Specialist - Mid Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct Technology Targeting surveys.
- Identify physical and acoustical security deficiencies and develop corrective actions to mitigate the identified deficiencies.
- Provide covert and overt video support including installation and monitoring of closed- circuit systems.
- Monitor radio frequency emissions and provides surveillance support.
- Detect and analyze signals of interest for RF, power-line, telephony and digital information infrastructure.
- Evaluate electronic processing equipment for security vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate current and future equipment and produce information paper on the functionality, limitations and executability of all locally stored equipment.
- Identify physical and acoustical security deficiencies and develop corrective actions to mitigate identified deficiencies.
- Provide complex physical and technical security SME support to facilities under construction and provide cost-effective recommendations that meet policy requirements.
- Recommend countermeasures to mitigate technical hazards and vulnerabilities and log them.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Technology Targeting Specialist - Mid Experience, Education, Skills, Abilities requested:
- Desired to have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience related to the Technology Targeting Specialist role with at least a portion of the experience within the last two (2) years.
- Desired to have a bachelor’s degree in an area related to the Technology Targeting Specialist position.
- Current TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a Counterintelligence polygraph.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Technology Targeting Specialist activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
- Ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Must pass pre-employment qualifications of Cherokee Federal.
Cherokee Preting (Preting) provides support, services, and solutions to federal and commercial customers. The company takes a personalized approach to solving our clients' toughest challenges, helping you make the most of your skills. Preting is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com.
Searchable job titles
- Counterintelligence Agent
- Radio Frequency Technician
- Countermeasures Engineer
- COMSEC Specialist
- Radio Frequency
- Security Vulnerabilities
- Digital Information Infrastructure
- Surveillance Support
Legal Disclaimer: Cherokee Federal is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit cherokee-federal.com/careers for information regarding our Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Statement, Accommodation request, and Presidential EO 14042 Notice.ID:uDnQdo