Tenaya Stone Spa In-Person Job Fair – October 11, 2023
The Walt Disney Co.
Job DescriptionDo you want to be part of our newest addition at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, “Tenaya Stone Spa?” Our spa team is focused on providing the ultimate level of personalized attention for Guests and create a rejuvenating and relaxing retreat with the impeccable Disney standard of Guest Service. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to begin a new chapter in your story…..
The Disneyland Resort® invites you to be our Guest and explore exciting opportunities at our upcoming Job Fair on Wednesday, October 11, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Come meet our Recruitment Team and Spa Leadership to learn more about our dynamic teams that provide unparalleled Guest experiences!
This event is open to the public and will focus on finding talent for our roles. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to apply and interview on site.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn more about what it’s like to make unforgettable memories for our Guests! Candidates are encouraged to apply online prior to the event, however computers will be available at the event to complete applications.
Roles available will include:
- Part Time Nail Technician
- Part Time Fitness Instructor
- Part Time Licensed Hairstylist
- Part Time Licensed Esthetician
- Part Time Licensed Massage Therapist
Full Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week including nights, weekends and holidays.
Part Time requires 3 full days of availability including Friday, one weekend day and one additional weekday.
With our Disney Aspire program, eligible hourly Cast Members receive 100% of tuition paid upfront for partner institutions!
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Disneyland Resort Casting Center
Team Disney Anaheim Building
700 West Ball Road
Anaheim, CA 92802
Check in at the Casting Center Lobby Desk
- To reduce wait time, it is strongly encouraged to apply now, by clicking on “Apply for this job” below.
- Appointments may not be guaranteed day of based on limited availability.
- Please schedule your appointment as soon as possible after applying.
- Attendance at the Job Event may take up to three hours to complete.
Please note: If you are not able to attend our in-person job fair, no worries! Please click on the link below to apply for the role in your area of interest and attend a virtual interview offered Mon-Fri from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM!
- Part Time Nail Technician, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here
- Part Time Fitness Instructor, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here
- Part Time Licensed Hairstylist, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here
- Part Time Licensed Esthetician, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here
- Part Time Licensed Massage Therapist, if you are interested, please complete an application by clicking the link here
Team Disney Anaheim Casting Center – Visitor Lot
700 West Ball Road Anaheim, CA 92802
Directions to the Parking Lot:
- If traveling West on Ball Road, turn left on Cast Place (before Disneyland Drive) and then next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
- If traveling East to the Casting Center, pass Disneyland Dr., and Cast Place is the next right. Then make the next left. Parking attendant is on the left.
Additional InformationSCHEDULE AVAILABILITY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
KEYWORD: inpersonjobfair, jobfair, dlrcasting, DLR Casting, DLRSpa, DLR Spa, DLRResortRoles, DLR Resort Roles, October 11, October11, Oct 11
- Basic computer knowledge
- Previous leadership experience in a spa environment
- Prior spa experience- familiarity with spa products/services and terminology is helpful
- Prior sales experience is helpful and comfortable with suggestive selling
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must currently hold and maintain a: Massage Therapist, Nail Technician, Cosmetologist, Barber license and or Esthetician License (with the state of California)
- Ability to handle difficult/sensitive situations independently, while confidently utilizing service recovery methods
- Possess complete knowledge of all services and products while educating Guests
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to complete tasks independently
- Spiel memorization and delivery
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent guest service skills
- Receptive to special requests and proactive in anticipating Guests needs
Compensation DetailsThis posting is seeking candidates to fill multiple roles in California. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
- The pay rate for this Nail Technician role is $15.50 per hour, plus commission and gratuities.
- The pay rate for this Fitness Instructor role is $15.50 per hour, plus tips.
- The pay rate for this Hair Stylist role is $15.50 per hour, plus commission and gratuities.
- The pay rate for this Esthetician role is $15.50 per hour, plus commission and gratuities.
- The pay rate for this Massage Therapist role is $15.50 per hour, plus commission and gratuities.