Territory Manager, Capital Equipment/Hospital (GA)
ZOLL Medical Corp.
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
Responsible to achieve Territory Sales Quotas, manage and develop customer base, control expenses and contribute to ZOLL's profitability.
- Achieve sales of hardware sales quotas as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining short range and long term plans for developing sales within the assigned territory. These plans include: annual business plan and strategic selling analysis (Blue Sheets).
- Responsible for developing an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
- Responsible for providing the required in-service education to customers.
- Responsible for maintaining organized account records, including account profiles.
- Responsible for providing various reports as required by management. These shall include: Expense and Call Activity reports on a weekly basis. Forecast monthly and quarterly. Maintain an accurate BOB in Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining company provided selling tools such as defibrillator needs analysis, flip charts and ZOLL iPad app.
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking demo and evaluation inventory. In addition, equipment must be maintained and presented in good working manner. Each Territory Manager is financially responsible for the equipment as assigned to them.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 4-5+ years experience in a B2B, clinical, or Complex selling environment preferred.
- Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products
- Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
- Professional and ethical
- Organizational/Territory Time Management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs unassisted
- College degree required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.