Four Lakes, WA
PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. - AGRICULTURE & TURF DIVISION –
FOUR LAKES, WA
Do you love to compete? Are you driven to win? Do you like creating your own success and results? If you answered yes to these questions, we want you to join our team! Pape’ Machinery, the premier equipment dealer in the West, is looking for a Territory Manager to join their sales team in Four Lakes, WA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Territory Manager, you will be in a lucrative sales career where your earning potential and success are unlimited! You’ll sell both large agriculture and turf equipment, leveraging technology to provide customers efficiency and profit for their business, and building market share in the territory. Picture yourself driving in a Pape’ sales vehicle, working your defined territory, creating relationships with new and current customers, and watching your career flourish.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment, including precision ag technology preferred.
- Financing background preferred.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Experience operating equipment and heavy-duty pickup/trailer combination preferred.
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 160 locations, over 4,500 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.