Territory Manager – Full Line
POSITION: Territory Manager – Full Line
TERRITORY: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
PAY: $85,000 - $200,000 D.O.E. (salary + commission; potential to earn more due to uncapped commission potential)
At OrePac we work as a team, we love to serve our communities, and we want to help you grow and achieve a healthy work-life balance! We are a wholesale building materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter industry. We are looking for dynamic individuals who exemplify excellence in quality, trust, value, and service. If that sounds like you, we would love to have you as a part of our team!
We are looking for a Territory Manager - Full Line. Under the direction of the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for prospecting and cultivating new accounts as well as maintaining and growing existing accounts assigned in a territory where OrePac is established. This highly motivated, reliable individual must be capable of growing a business in a competitive market.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation, D.O.E.
- Reimbursement for fuel and vehicle wear and tear
- Medical & Dental Insurance up to 70% Employer Paid
- Vision Insurance
- HSA with up to $1,000 annual Employer Contribution
- 401K with up to 3.5% Employer Contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- FREE Life & Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- FREE Gym Membership
- Employee Discount
- Mileage and vehicle use reimbursement
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 3+ years of relevant sales and industry experience (required).
- Strong business acumen in regard to sales and knowledge concerning current and possible future industry trends.
- Ability to travel (approximately 75%+) throughout the sales regions.
- Drive and self-discipline to work independently within territory to accomplish goals.
- A pro-active, self-motivated, self-starter, action-oriented personality that drives for results.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, team-based approach.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people both within the Company and in a sales capacity.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employees of the organization.
- Product familiarity and relevant industry experience (required).
- Reliable personal vehicle.
- Must be currently licensed to drive a car. Must comply with state auto insurance requirement and have a proven safe driving record.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to grow and build out new business in the assigned territory.
- Service accounts in-person and via phone, looking for incremental growth opportunities.
- Follow company-prescribed methods of tracking daily activities for later reporting accountability purposes.
- Achieve or exceed established sales goals.
- Develop relationships with customers and leverage these relationships to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Be very familiar with the competition and how to sell against it.
- Assess customers’ wholesale inventory needs and offer solutions to increase their business with OrePac Building Products full portfolio of products.
- Educate customers on OrePac’s product offering and value proposition.
- Forecast and report incoming business activity on a monthly, quarterly, and as required by branch leadership.
- Ensure that both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our products through a consultative selling approach.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our product.
- Be accountable and aware of the financial activity within your book of business.
- Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, and internal structure/role changes.
- Develop and implement a sales plan that supports sales and profitability goals.
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Associates and support personnel. Encourage and assist in their training and development when possible.
- Identify and support customer sales needs, including providing literature, marketing supplies, samples, price pages, etc. May occasionally be responsible for assembly, maintenance, disassembly, refresh, and placement of displays within assigned accounts.
- May occasionally be required to diagnose potential defects in the field, and address minor defects in the field or report back to Operations suggested solutions to schedule additional service or a full product replacement.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded by the Hart family in 1977, OrePac is a family-owned and operated wholesale building materials supplier providing product, sales, and technology solutions to the shelter industry.
At OrePac we value trust, integrity, and a dedication to excellence. That commitment can be found in the services we offer, the quality of the products we provide, and the way we treat our employees and customers. This dedication to our markets has enabled us to make a positive impact on the shelter industry and the communities we serve.
OrePac Building Products provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OrePac complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. OrePac supports a safe and drug-free workplace and may administer a pre-employment background check.
Keywords: Territory Manager ,Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales Representative, Outside Sales Rep, Outside Sales Associate, Outside Sales Professional, Outside Sales Specialist, Territory Specialist, Territory Sales Specialist, Territory Sales Representative, Territory Sales Rep, Territory Manager ,Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales Representative, Outside Sales Rep, Outside Sales Associate, Outside Sales Professional, Outside Sales Specialist, Territory Specialist, Territory Sales Specialist, Territory Sales Representative, Territory Sales Rep, Territory Manager ,Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales Representative, Outside Sales Rep, Outside Sales Associate, Outside Sales Professional, Outside Sales Specialist, Territory Specialist, Territory Sales Specialist, Territory Sales Representative, Territory Sales Rep