PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION – SACRAMENTO, CA
Do you love to compete? Are you driven to win? Do you like creating your own success and results? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you! Pape’ Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is looking for a Territory Manager to join their sales team in Sacramento.
At Pape’, you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Territory Manager, you will be in a lucrative sales career where your earning potential and success are unlimited! Your primary focus will be on selling all types of construction equipment, leveraging technology to provide customers efficiency and profit for their business, and building market share in the territory. Picture yourself driving in a Pape’ sales vehicle, working your defined territory, creating relationships with new and current customers, and watching your career flourish.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous sales experience.
- Knowledge of construction or agricultural equipment.
- Financing background preferred
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Experience operating equipment and heavy-duty pickup/trailer combination preferred.
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,300 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.