Territory Sales Manager
Performance Food Group
Oklahoma City, MO
Job DescriptionThe Area Manager position will perform the following duties:
- Manages a geographical sales territory ensuring that independent and regional account business is developed and budgeted sales and profit objectives are achieved.
- Regularly calls on existing and potential customers.
- Develops and executes business plans.
- Effectively manages time and resources to attain results.
- Builds business through support of company branded product.
- Manages pricing and monitors credit term compliance.
EEO StatementPerformance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Required QualificationsHigh School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred QualificationsPrevious Experience with food sales a plus.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.