Territory Sales Manager
Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
San Diego, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? At Mesa Labs we’re passionate about protecting the vulnerable by enabling scientific breakthroughs, ensuring product integrity, increasing patient and worker safety, and improving quality of life around the world.
The Territory Sales Manager that supports our Agena Bioscience business has responsibility for building and managing a territory and driving sales for Agena Bioscience products and services.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sale of genetic analysis products and services within an assigned territory and achievement of designated sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic territory sales plan to achieve sales growth objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all targeted customers
- Understand and execute marketing plans
- Manage budgets and expenses within guidelines
- Provide technical and administrative product information
- Create, develop, and manage leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Provide marketing feedback to identify key resources for adoption of products
- Liaise with customer support to ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in biologic or related scientific discipline; MBA or advanced scientific degree a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience promoting genomics or molecular based technologies into the clinical diagnostics laboratory space
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package and compensation for this position. The package includes base salary, commission, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k/Match.
Base Salary Range for this position is $135,000-$150,000.
Mesa Labs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Mesa Labs prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment against applicants or employees based on age, race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.