Territory sales representative
Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing
This position will be responsible for overall sales growth and profitability goals for the Alaska market for Commercial, Residential, and Geofoam applications. This individual will manage key territory accounts while actively pursuing new business opportunities. You will also collaborate with your counterparts in adjacent Carlisle business units to win projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops individual Territory Development Plan focused on key market segments and targeted growth accounts. The primary focus is Commercial, Residential, and Geofoam/Engineered Fill applications.
- Act as a trusted advisor to contractors & builders to position Insulfoam as the supplier of choice and successfully win bids.
- Delivers project-specific support to installers and design professionals to assure effective specification and delivery of systems.
- Performs technical sales presentations as needed to specifiers, contractors, builders, and distributors.
- Calls on new and existing distributors with an emphasis on establishing new channel partners and managing mutual work plans to grow the territory.
- Plans daily, weekly, and monthly activities that will ensure success of the territory plan.
- Supports company strategic initiatives including new product developments, marketing programs, and Carlisle operating system activities.
- Communicates territory sales activities and market activities to the regional sales manager.
- Performs weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner.
- Represents the company in professional organizations.
- Builds trust with others by encouraging open dialogue and collaboration. Seeks diverse perspectives to create stronger solutions.
- Managing Change
- Able to keep on track despite difficulties or barriers that may be encountered. Addresses conflict to find common ground solutions.
- Continuous Improvement
- Retains a mindset of always striving to make things better. Applies continuous improvement tools and processes to every aspect of the role.
- Customer Focus
- Listens to understand the needs of customers (internal and external). Builds trusting relationships and seeks innovative solutions for all customers. Always has the customer’s needs top of mind.
- Continuous Learning
- Understands individual strengths and opportunity areas and seeks development opportunities to leverage strengths and lean into opportunity areas. Open to both giving and receiving feedback.
- Drive for Results
- Always has a sense of urgency to solve problems with actions. Seeks to align goals with attainment of organizational strategy. Has a sense of ownership and personal accountability for actions taken.
Our employees’ well-being is key to Carlisle’s success. While healthcare costs have increased across the nation, Carlisle has absorbed Medical Insurance cost to keep employee premiums at the same rate for four years in a row. In addition to healthcare, you can customize a benefits program that’s exactly right for your personal situation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Leave & Disability Income Protection (FMLA, LOA, PPL, STD, LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Advocate – health care concierge service
- PTO – sick days, 11 holidays, vacation
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending accounts (commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts, health savings account)
- College Scholarships for Dependents
- Tuition Reimbursement