Territory Sales Representative
Stiles Machinery, Inc.
Stiles has been helping manufacturers nationwide increase their efficiency and productivity for more than 50 years. With world-class machinery backed by an experienced and responsive support team, extensive parts inventory, unique upgrade capabilities, and a nationally accredited education and training program, Stiles builds solutions around our customer’s needs.
We offer expertise in manufacturing a range of materials, including wood, plastics, composites, carbon fiber, glass, stone, and nonferrous metals. Our innovative concepts, new technologies, and outstanding service extend to aerospace, transportation, alternative energy, architecture and structural elements, furniture, retail fixtures, and other industries.
Stiles is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and has regional offices in High Point, North Carolina; Bristol, Pennsylvania; Coppell, Texas; and Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Interested in joining the Stiles team? We offer our team members a generous benefit package, an opportunity for career advancement, and support in your career every step of the way!
The Territory Sales Representative will be responsible to possess an in-depth knowledge of the capital equipment products and services offered by the organization while thoroughly researching and cultivating new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customers throughout the northern New England region.
- Demonstrate consistent sales abilities through meeting objectives set by the company
- Develop new business relationships and continue to strengthen relationships with existing customers
- Maintain current and accurate customer and prospect records/profiles that can be easily accessed to enhance our ability to create and maintain sales relationships for current or future transactions.
- Extensive telephone and in person contact with customers and prospective customers in an effort to meet and/or exceed their expectations before, during and after a sale.
- Monitor, document and report on any situations (either positive or negative) as they can be addressed to improve the sales, installation or after the sales processes.
- Be fully available to customers for their questions and concerns by being viewed as the expert and an individual with exceptional product and service knowledge.
- Work within the organization and industry to keep fully abreast of new products or product applications that can further support our company or our customers.
- Coordinate customer visits to showrooms and conduct and/or arrange for product demonstrations as necessary.
- Create and conduct sales and general information presentations.
- Participate in beneficial association functions.
Skills and Abilities:
- MS Office Suite
- Ability to work with minimum direction
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter and self-reliant
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to set and achieve sales goals as set by the company
Starting Base Pay: $45,000-$55,000 plus commissionID:uDnQdo