Territory Sales Representative
Salt Lake City, UT
Exciting ChallengesDevelop and execute sales plans to exceed sales goals and objectives within assigned territory. Identify and build relationships with architects, distributors, contractors and owners. Develop and implement specific sales action plans for selected accounts. The ideal candidate will be located in Salt Lake or Denver.
- Position Sika as a company that provides quality products and service.
- Responsible for driving growth of commercial, residential and OEM business through specified distribution channels that meet the agreed upon budget and gross margin objectives.
- Coordinate sales activities in region, manage the distribution chain and work with architectural salesperson as a team to coordinate the entire sales cycle from specification through final sale.
- Call on end-users, contractors, builders, architects/specifiers, owners and installers creating a “pull-through” demand, subsequently working with distribution customers to close related sales.
- Create and identify new market opportunities.
- Identify and call on top builders in region to specify Rmax solutions for residential use.
- Drive product specification activity through Architects, Consultants and Engineers.
- Provide weekly, monthly sales activity reports.
- Manage project pricing including general pricing directives.
- Provide training and product demonstrations targeted to the needs of builders, architects, contractors, and installers.
Building Trust Every DayCompetitive Benefits: Health Insurance, 401k with company match, year-end profit-sharing bonus, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Meaningful Work: Sika products enhance our surroundings and the work every employee completes helps positively impact daily lives by making our world stronger, more durable, and more reliable – every day.
Company Culture: Sika centers work culture around entrepreneurship where individuals have the power to make decisions, learn from mistakes, and define their career.
Community Involvement: Sika Corporation takes active roles in our community and aims to support volunteer work and charitable endeavors across the United States through rebuilding and giving back.
Sustainability Initiatives: Sika is committed to sustainable development, reducing environmental impacts, and assuming social responsibility. The company supports energy efficient projects and implements numerous measures aimed to boost economic, social, and ecological sustainability.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled"
Who we areJoin Sika, a global company established in 1910. Sika is a leading supplier of specialty chemical products and industrial materials serving construction and industrial markets. With subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world and in over 300 factories, Sika employs more than 25,000 people.
Sika is a full building envelope company, helping you live your everyday life from below-grade waterproofing all the way up to the roof. From the Crypto.com Arena to the Lincoln Memorial to the Empire State Building to Disneyland, Sika is extremely integrated in the world around us.
Sika is a continually growing company with a variety of locations that offers opportunity to advance through career development. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Skills you`ll need
- College degree is preferred or relevant working experience.
- 5+ years of sales or related experience in the building materials industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiating, organization and listening skills.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, customer-driven, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% within assigned territory (may vary).