Candidate Roles and Responsibilities
• Should have strong hands-on experience in testing of Web, Desktop & Mobile applications and APIs.
• Should have a strong bias for process and to document test plan, test reports and to test whole system.
• Should be extremely good in finding defects in products in a systematic way.
• Should have ability to lead offshore team and assist on techno-functional grounds.
• Should have good communication skills and experience in handling Customer expectations.
• Should be enthusiastic and friendly.
• Should be ready to work with us for many years. Job Description:
• Will work in team for functional/regression testing and test automation.
• Collaborate with all disciplines of various R&D business units with major focus on cross-product test requirements.
• Will work with development team to generate test plan and then test the system and generate test reports
• Will design/develop/review Test Architecture, Specification, Test scripts & automate test execution
• Will be responsible for onshore coordination and leading offshore team.
• Will be responsible for sprint planning, task assignment for offshore team, reviewing offshore deliverables and tracking/monitoring project progress.
• Will be responsible for the on-time completion of validation activities for every scheduled release. Review the progress with customer verification Lead and define corrective measures if necessary.
• Will be responsible for collecting, tracking and monitoring KPIs/Metrics; identify and analyze improvement opportunities, implement improvement strategies.
• Takes ownership of a Test design/implementation of new software features in a project including verification planning .
• Understands customer environment and needs; works with UX and marketing to define customer workflows
• Assigns tasks to other SQA engineers on their team as needed. Holds accountability for the delivery assigned tasks
• Defines regression needed to test SW changes based on thorough understanding of software architecture (Change impact assessment)
• Reports and analyzes test results, provides root-cause analysis for SW bugs.
• Mentor entry level engineers and interns
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CA-California (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.ID:uDnQdo