PAPE’ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. – PASCO, WA
Do you enjoy a variety of job duties? Are you mechanically inclined? Do you want the opportunity to grow in your career? Pape Material Handling, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a Tire Technician to join their team in Pasco.
At Pape’, you can count on us to invest heavily in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Tire Technician, you will be responsible for pressing and mounting tires on lift trucks, man lifts and skid steers, and any other related tire work.
Your work will primarily be in the field, so every day, picture yourself traveling the area in a fully loaded Pape’ service vehicle, performing top-notch work on equipment, interacting with customers, and knowing that they can count on you to get the job done right.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Familiarity with the operation of a lift truck.
- Two years of tire pressing experience and a mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Ability to frequently lift and move up to 75lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift. (Training is available)
Compensation: $18-22/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,300 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.