Decision Dynamics, Inc.
DDI Technology is seeking a Title Specialist to join the team in Irmo, SC.
DDI Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAA, Inc., provides a complete automotive titling and registration suite for financial institutions and dealers dedicated to excellence, DDI continues to focus on superior products, professional and consulting services in the areas of Electronic Liens and Titles.
This Title Specialist position will process title transactions involving the transfer of owner/state received from lenders and dealers and lien adds. The Title Specialist is accountable for working in a team environment to ensure professional and efficient customer service.
- Records incoming titles and documents daily according to established procedures
- Reviews all documents received to ensure that they are acceptable according to applicable state and DMV requirements and that all forms are completed, signed, and notarized
- Prepares necessary documents required for titling or registration processes including signatures under POA
- Troubleshoot problems and finalize the correct resolution to specific titles, odometer discrepancies, and power of attorney, and performs title history checks as needed
- Courteously interacts with state/county offices, tag agents, lenders, dealers, and owners to provide information in response to inquiries pertaining to the title transactions
- Responds to customer requests, concerns, and problems and ensures immediate response and follow-through until the issue is resolved, trying to find assistance management as needed; documents requests and resolutions in the Activity History section of DDI’s software program
- Records all transaction details, including customer requests and resolution, in the Activity History section of DDIs software program
- Responds to email inquiries from all customers in a timely and qualified
- Ships packages to multiple locations, both domestic and international
- Maintains an organized workspace/area that is conducive to the overall success of the department
- May be asked to work overtime as the needs arise
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Possess the ability to craft sound and concise sentences
- Must have experience with Office Software, e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Detail-oriented; team player; excellent customer service; quick learner; organized; adaptable and open to change; multitasker; open to overtime; strong research and problem-solving skills
- One year of experience in a customer service field preferred
- Experience handling vehicle titles preferred
DDI Technology is a leading electronic title and registration technology firm providing title administration and processing services for vehicle dealers and lenders. DDI Technology is a proud member of the IAA, Inc. family of companies and focuses on delivering superior products, professional service and hi-touch customer service for all areas of vehicle title management.
To learn more, please visit www.dditechnology.com
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays, and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EEOE