Tool Crib Attendant – Part Time
BlackHawk Industrial Distribution, Inc.
North East, PA
WHO ARE WE: BlackHawk Industrial provides you the highest quality industrial products and equipment, offering manufacturing services while creating innovative engineered supply solutions. We truly believe in the importance of the local relationships with the customers we service. Our employees have fun every day exceeding the expectations of our customers, suppliers, and shareholders. We distinguish ourselves as the #1 choice of industrial manufacturers who are in need of Technical Service and Production Savings.
We are BIG ENOUGH TO SERVE, ad SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE.
SUMMARY: The Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for providing outstanding customer service by receiving items into inventory and issuing them to the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associates consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety
- Issue products to customers
- Process orders quickly and accurately
- Fill vending machines and restock cell cabinets
- Resolve transaction errors
- Maintain accurate inventory and conduct cycle counts
- Receives product returns from customer
- Receive inventory
- Attend customer safety meetings and production meetings
- Perform all work in accordance with contractual requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have some product knowledge
- Must be proficient with basic computer operation and knowledgeable about position-specific programs, including Excel
- Must be punctual and act with a sense of urgency
- Must have excellent oral communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required
- No previous experience is required; 1-3 years preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None required
- Somewhat disagreeable working conditions due to exposure to elements to the extent of being objectionable. May be exposed to one element continuously or several elements occasionally, but usually not at the same time. Elements may include loud sounds, dirty surroundings, and heavy lifting. Schedule involves frequent changes or includes some weekends and evenings.
- Employee is regularly required to speak and understand English, stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee is required to use computer or other equipment.
- Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and the ability to clearly focus vision.
- Eye protection, ear protection, and any PPE required by customer, including but not limited to steel-toed shoes and head protection.
- Health Insurance BCBS of OK HDHP
- HSA with Employer match (must meet criteria)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- FSA (Full FSA, Limited FSA, and Dependent FSA)
- Company paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Company paid basic Life Insurance and AD&D/
- Supplemental life and AD&D/Dependent life
- Ancillary Critical Illness Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Accident Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Includes concierge services and travel assistance.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Wellness challenge with a chance to will money or prizes
- Tuition Reimbursement – after 1 year of employment
*BlackHawk Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer